Thursday, September 28, 2006

SMELLY CAAAAAT...!!!
IT IS YOUR FAULT.. :P

Smelly Cat
Smelly Cat, Smelly cat what
are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, smelly cat it's not your fault...
They won't take you to the vet.
You're obviously not their favourite pet.
You may not be a bed of roses,
And you're no friend
to those with noses.
Smelly cat, smelly cat what
are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault!

Love Song
You don't have to be
awake to be my man
Long as you have brainwaves,
I'll be there to hold your hand.
Tho' we just met the other day
There's something I have got to say...
Thank you, that's all.

My Mother´s Ashes
My mother's ashes,
Even her eyelashes,
Are resting in a little, yellow jar.
And sometimes when it's breezy,
Or if I'm feeling sneezy,
And now I...
Excuse me! Excuse me!
Yeah, noisy boys!

Two Of Them Kissed Last Night
There was a girl. We'll call her Betty.
And a guy. Let's call him Neil.
Now, I can't stress this point too strongly,
This story isn't real.
(. . .)
Now our Neil must decide,
Who will be the girl that he casts aside.
Will Betty be the one who he loves truly,
Or will it be the one who we'll call... Lulie. He MUST decide, he MUST decide,
Even though I made him up he MUST decide...


The Animal Song
Oh, the cow in the meadow goes moo,
Oh, the cow in the meadow goes moo.
Then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him up,
And that's how we get hamburgers!
Nooowww, chickens!

The Book of Love
Sometimes men love women,
Sometimes men love men,
And then there are bisexuals,
Though some just say they're
kidding themselves.
La la-la-la la-la-la-la-la-la-la...



Don´t
There'll be times when you get older
When you'll want to sleep with people
Just to make them like you...
But don't.
Kör:
Cause that's another thing that
you don't wanna do. Everybody!
That's another thing
that you don't wanna do.

Terry's a Jerk
Terry's a jerk!
And he won't let me work!
And I hate Central Perk!
[...]
And you're all invited to bite me!

Truth About Grandma
Now, grandma's a person
who everyone likes,
She bought you a train and
a bright, shiny bike.
But lately she hasn't
been coming to dinner,
And last time you saw her
she looked so much thinner.
Now, your mom and your
dad said she moved to Peru,
But the truth is she died
and some day you will too.
La-la-la la la-la-la la la-la-la la...

Shower Song
I'm in the shower and I'm writing a song,
Stop me if you've heard it,
My skin is soapy and my hair is wet,
And Tegrin spelled backwards is Nirget.
Kör:
Lather, rinse, repeat,
And lather, rinse, repeat,
And lather, rinse, repeat,
As needed.

Blackout
New York City has no power.
And the milk is getting sour.
But to me this is not scary,
'Cause I stay away from dairy.

6 comments: